Here at EatBlue.com, we are ALL about great deals and eating awesome food, without spending a small fortune. Food definitely does not have to be expensive in order to taste great. Healthy meals don’t have to break the bank, just use budget-friendly ingredients for low-cost, high-flavor meals. Here are six amazing recipe ideas for when you want to whip up a delicious meal, but don’t want to spend your last paycheck at the grocery store.
1. Instead of going out for a fancy brunch, try this delicious, low cost breakfast option! Recipe here.
2. Skirt steak is a low cost meat option but known for its satisfying beefy flavor. A marinade goes a long way in this recipe…you’ll soon think you are are dining at a 5 star steak house! Recipe here.
3. This gourmet quesadilla will have you thinking you’re spending time at a Mexican resort…and all for $3.36 per serving! Recipe here.
4. Courtesy of Budget Bytes, this caramelized onion and artichoke flatbread pizza is gourmet, easy and delicious. It will make you happy on a budget or not! Recipe here.
5. Being on a food budget doesn’t mean you need to sacrifice anything, especially dessert. Try this single serving fudge brownie for $0.52 a serving! Recipe here.
6. ***BUT OF COURSE, you can ALWAYS order in and use our amazing deals and coupons to save everyday. When you order from EatBlue.com, get any two combos at Ahmo’s Gyro and Deli for $12.99. Order now!