As the school year comes to an end, you and your friends might be taking the time to check off all the things you wanted to do together. To help build up your end of the year bucket list, we created a list of recipes and foods you should be sure to try. Test out these interesting and alternative recipes with your friends before the end of the school year for an adventurous and exciting food experience!
1. We love avocados and we love chocolate, so why not combine the two?….Fudge Avocado Brownies anyone? Recipe here.
2. Secret Ingredient Chili: we don’t tell you the secret ingredient but promise that this chili is satisfying and delicious! Recipe here.
3. Vegan, Gluten-Free, Nut Free and Soy Free? If you are any of those things you will want to try this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip with Potatoes. Recipe here.
4. Want a little extra crunch on your onion rings?…try this recipe for onion rings with instant mashed potatoes. Because potatoes only make things better! Recipe here.
5. Chocolate Covered Bacon. Nuff’ said. Recipe here.
6. The man, the myth, the legend. The Ramen Burger! Recipe here.